Back to Top
CORPIAS was hired as a business transformation pension specialist to redesign and up-skill a client’s management team to improve profitability and industry competitiveness.
Key achievements included:
- Worked confidentially and diplomatically with all relevant parties including HR, line management, colleagues, interfacing departments and staff, to discover facts and perceptions relevant to the team.
- Reviewed resourcing and responsibilities, productivity and progress against key performance indicators and recent appraisal history.
- Worked with target team as interim line manager and had ‘before, during and after’ interviews.
- Identified capabilities, potential and training needs.
- Defined and presented to leadership team the CORPIAS vision for a high performing, high standard team whose individuals can operate at different levels with relative performance requirements.
- Arranged customised internal and external training.
- Reviewed pay and bonus package and recommended changes to align required behaviours, and to be a better fit with the industry. Recommendations accepted and actioned.
- Created ‘buddy system’ of small supportive teams so mangers are not working alone and clients have a stronger impression of support.