A complex project to recommend and replace a mainframe pensions admininstration system with a user-focused client server system suitable for a scheme with 100,000+ members.
In addition to the procurement and implementation of the new system, we provided extensive staff training, as well as guidance and support on rollout.
- Reviewed pensions technology market and shortlisted for volume capability.
- Recommended and priced system within budget
- Managed the selection process including visits to short-listed suppliers.
- Set up implementation team and ensured appropriate project management plans.
- Held regular meetings with suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Staff support improved by inclusion, regular updates and training.
- Legacy of appropriate documentation and succession planning.
We were asked to review and approve a pension scheme’s service standards to ensure it met its members’ expectations.
- Conducted a satisfaction survey of internal and external users and customers.
- Compared service delivery with industry standards and expectations.
- Held at desk reviews of administrators and line management.
- Reviewed the training and appraisal process.
- Recommended organisational and technical changes.
- Produced manual of transactions and time limits.
- Set out system of personal responsibilities and oversight.
- Left plan for a future satisfaction survey.