CORPIAS is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We use the information we collect about you to help us understand more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications about CORPIAS that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise. The ‘personally identifiable information’ is information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name, title, and address.
Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
1. What personally identifiable information does CORPIAS collect from me?
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the site; and
- persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer (although how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie) . These cookies are used to store information between visits to a site.
2. How does CORPIAS use my information?
CORPIAS uses the information we collect about you to help us with understanding more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
3. Who is collecting your information?
When you are on the CORPIAS website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with CORPIAS alone unless stated otherwise.
4. With whom does CORPIAS share your information?
As a general rule, CORPIAS will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
5. What are my choices regarding, collection, use and distribution of my information?
If you indicated that you are interested in receiving regular information about CORPIAS’s work we will send you communications regarding CORPIAS’s work and activities, either electronically or otherwise. In addition, we may send you direct mail that we feel may be of interest to you. If at any point you would like to stop receiving this communication please contact email@example.com or write to CORPIAS at The Croft, Stockcroft Road, Balcombe, West Sussex, RH17 6LH with your details. CORPIAS does not sell, rent or share user information with anyone unless clearly specified on our website or in a promotional campaign.
6. What is CORPIAS’s policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information?
The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to CORPIAS. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to CORPIAS at The Croft, Stockcroft Road, Balcombe, West Sussex, RH17 6LH.
7. How does CORPIAS protect my personal identifiable information?
CORPIAS is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
8. What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
When you give CORPIAS personal information that information will be stored and processed solely within the UK and we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, CORPIAS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.